Wednesday, October 12, 2011

College Life Is not just POOPS AND GIGGLES...

I have not posted anything in a long time so here it goes.
Well I have moved off to college, it is finally great to be able to say this, but moving off to college is not always POOPS AND GIGGLES, let me tell you. There is major responsiblility. You are responsible for yourself, your actions, and getting yourself to the places you need to be. There is no one to tell you what to do where to be, and how to get there anymore.  I have ran into many challenges so far and I am sure there are many more to come, some of which I will deal with from now on,  these battles and challenges are not going to keep me from living my Dream.




I have learned that the saying "I am a broke college kid!" is the truth you don't realize how much money you spend, or how much your parents paid for until you get to college. I have recently  had the beautiful experience of  getting my first apartment and having to pay more bills. Not the I pay my parents for my phone bill kind of bills, but the real big kid bills. Not to mention I have had to pay a ticket, and the luxury of fixing my car. "It's the life of driving a Ford Mustang" got to love it.




I have found that there are many people in life that tell you things like "you can't do make it." or "You are never going to be anything other then some small town girl."
and sometimes you find yourself believing these things and it literaly tears you down, and makes you want to give up on everything you have worked for.




You have to keep pushing through it! you have to show the ones who tell you no! that Yes you can. prove them wrong. "No one ever said it would be easy to get where you want to be in life.... You have to work for it, there is more en joyment out of getting something, if you did it yourself rather then it being handed to you."




"The way I see it if you want the rainbow, you have to get through the rain."
~Dolly Parton




~SierraMae
Live, Laugh, Love

No comments:

Post a Comment