Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SNOW OH HOW I HATE THE!!! I Wanna be in the FLORIDA!

Snow Oh how I hate the! you get in the way and you block me in.
you are such and in convenience you have ruined my plans two weeks in a row thanks!
Your a blessing and a curse all at the same time.
I think its amazing how we all say we want a snow day but when we finally have them we absolutely want to be back in school.

I think its time for an amazing vacation to Florida where the weather is warm! or maybe even the Bahamas that sounds great either way its time to get out of Oklahoma the land of bipolarism everywhere you turn.
 well I guess I should stop complaining and go get my bum in gear and shovel my car out and try to get a way from here lets see if i get to lazy...
~Sierra-Mae
P.s. Live your life for him, Laugh a lot, and Love yourself for who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment