Sunday, March 6, 2011

craziness

 Jaw update
So as you all know I had jaw surgery, well I finally go my screws out there are holes in the gums now but they are healing. I also found out my right side is not healing as fast as the left. So im pretty much in deep poop if I get hit. Everythings gonna be alright though I know it will be, because its in Gods hands and he will heal me...

Just more to write about.
Over the past couple of months things have been crazy with the jaw surgery... Feeling like I have lost a good friend and well of course the crazy breakup thing, but im getting through and things are gonna get better life moves on with time, and prayer. There are many lessons I have learned over these months and weeks im not sure I could tell you everyone. This is my senior year and I am determind not to let anything get in my way I am gonna have the time of my life and when im finallly graduated im gonna prove to the ones who have told me I cant do it that I can. From the words of Ashleigh Curtis "YOU CAN DO IT!!!" Thank you for that...

From the wonderful words of Walt Disney "If you can dream it, You can do it"
I plan to live out my dream and I hope you will one day to. Its amazing that when your young you look up to older people and tell them things and get advice and they tell you one day you will  be giving this speech to someone just like you and me and when that day comes you think haha she/he was right.

these are all lessons we learn and sometimes when you look back these things are the greatest memories of your life so remember...

Live your life for him, laugh a lot, and love your self for who you are.
~Sierra-Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment